|Posted on 7 February, 2015 at 16:20||comments (3)|
Everyone wants their flowers to be perfect for their wedding/event (and so you should). Below I have written a few tips to keep in mind when picking flowers.
- Have a style or colour in mind as a starting point
- Be open to alternative flower options, not everything is in season year round
- Have a back up flower choice for emergencies (bad season for example) this is rare to need but, being prepared is always better
- Pick flowers that are going to last your whole day, or be aware to be gentle if you decide to go with a fragile bloom
- Pick flowers that fit in your budget, there are always alternative flower that are cheaper to give you the same style you are after
I hope this is helpful guys xxxx
|Posted on||comments (0)|
With so many things that go into a wedding it can be a planning nightmare!! Not all of us can afford a wedding planner or we just like the DIY touch, no matter what kind of bride/groom you are you will find an abundance of ideas and help at a wedding expo.
Not only is it a good opptunity for suppliers, but everything a bride could need is under one roof! also I find that at expos is a good chance to pick up a special (we often offer something free with every booking or a chance to win your flowers!!) . Dont rush into anything but dont miss a great opportunity either, I reccomend writing a list of supplies you need to book and your max spend on each then search through what the expo offer.
Good luck xxx